2019 Poland Spring Country Club Membership
The Links at Poland Spring Resort is rumored to be one of the oldest resort courses in America and on the National Register of Historic Places, one of the few course in the country! Play a piece of history on a course that is amenable to golfers of all abilities. Enjoy velvet bent grass greens, beautifully maintained fairways, and views of the White Mountains and the surrounding lakes. The 18-hole par 71 championship layout measuring 6,178 yards. Be part of the Poland Spring Community of Golfers!
Golf Membership includes:
- Member discounts on cart rentals
- Priority from dawn to 9 am (tee times required)
- Use of grass tennis courts and swimming pool
- Summer theater, dances, breakfast and supper discounts at the Resort
- Discounts on merchandise and balls
- Optional Member’s cart storage
- Join in the fun… Men’s Twilight League Golf, Ladies League Golf, Retired Senior League
- Golf, Members Only Golf Tournaments and much, much more!
- UNLIMITED GOLF
- Couple (includes spouse) $1,795
- Add a child age 18 or under….$100 each
- Single (36-65) $1,295
- Intermediate Single (35 and under) $795
- Senior Couple (Both 65+) $1,295
- Senior Single (65+) $895
- Play Sunday afternoon and Monday – Thursday only
- Associate $695
- Junior (age 10-16) $195
- Student (age 17-22) $295
- Inside Golf Cart Storage (Cart must be driven by the member only) $450
- NEW! SOCIAL MEMBERSHIP Tennis, Pool, and discounted Golf – Single $300
- Seasonal cart rental $595
- Seasonal cart rental Family $795
- GHIN Handicap card $30
*Family members’ children may have full use of the golf course, tennis courts and swimming pool; however children under 15, must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
*Cart drivers must be at least 16 and have a driver’s license to operate a golf cart
*All fees for memberships, cart storage, cart rentals, handicap cards, etc. are non-refundable.
We always reserve the right to terminate any membership due to a breach of civility. For over a hundred years, this small corner of Maine has been reserved for ladies and gentlemen. We are proud that we have been able to have a great sport, much fun, and the company of gentle folks with whom to share the treasure that is Poland Spring.