Since the 1790’s, Poland Spring has been the center of activities in Southern Maine.
Whether planning a military reunion, golf group, family reunion, girl scout reunion, red hat lady location, college reunion, wedding, or a gathering with friends we can help!
Poland Spring offers many options for making your day, weekend or midweek visit exceptional. We offer rooms, meals, nightly entertainment and loads of indoor and outdoor activities.
- Make your invitee list for your group or reunion. Find all addresses. Call us and we will immediately mail out as many brochures as you need (one per room or family)
- Make a plan & date for everyone to meet at Poland Spring
- Want a Private Function? We can help see our Catering Menu!
- Plan some activities for each group (kids, seniors, golfers, etc.) Here is some suggestions:
- Golf Tournament
- Volleyball Fun
- Tug of war! by the Trout Pond
- Scrap booking anyone?
- Picture Taking! We can even recommend a professional photographer
- Lobster Feast for all
- Group hike anyone?
- Horseshoe tournament, bocce or croquet
- Enjoy time together! We all need a break from the world!
We suggest that individuals make their own room reservations so they can choose the type of room or cottage and a budget that fits each family best. If you need group meals (not all ready included with our package) give us a call we can help.
We have designed a no hassle, moderately priced, grand wedding that includes almost everything you could desire in the most beautiful setting in Maine. Visit the wedding page to learn more!