Poland Spring Resort has a reputation for great home cooked food on our buffets. We will work with you to design a menu to suits your individual tastes. Please bear in mind that all food served here is prepared and cooked on premises. What we offer is good home cooking with a flair! Be sure to read about room charges etc. below.
Summer Outings for your business, class reunions, family reunions, rehearsal dinners, cocktail parties, special birthdays… and more we have done it all and want to make your event very special and affordable.
Depending on your budget and size of party we have several locations available: Maine Inn (seats up to 250 guests), Cyndi’s Dockside (seats up to 50 guests), Poland Spring Bottling Museum (seats up 80), Mel’s Hilltop Restaurant or renting a tent. Times available depend on the season. Maine Inn is closed from Mid October until April.
Harvest Buffet – Cost $25.00 Minimum 30 guests. This is Our Most Popular Buffet and is a good option as your guests will be very satisfied.
Roast turkey with all the fixings and Roast Pork with Cranberry Sauce. Coleslaw (special recipe), our own Apple Raisin Stuffing, Old Fashion Mashed Potatoes, Baked Squash, Green Bean Almandine, Corn Bread, Two Desserts, Coffee, Ice Tea, and Lemonade.
Golfer’s Favorite Buffet – Cost $22.50 Minimum 30 guests
BBQ 1/2 Breast of Chicken, Baked Potato with Sour Cream, Baked Beans, Coleslaw, Corn on the Cob, Rolls with Butter, Strawberry Shortcake, Coffee, Ice Tea, and Lemonade. Add Barbecued ribs for an additional $10.00
All American Buffet – Cost $19.50 Minimum 30 guests
Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Chicken Breast Sandwiches with Cheese, Lettuce, Tomatoes, sliced Onions, Coleslaw (special recipe) or Potato Salad, Potato Chips, BBQ Sauce, Assorted Condiments, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Brownies, Coffee, Ice Tea, and Lemonade
Maine Lobster Feast For those that want something special – Market Price.
Tossed Salad with Dressings, 1¼ Pound Lobster with Melted Butter, Steamers, Baked Potato with Sour Cream, Barbecued Chicken – Bone in or Boneless, Corn on the Cob, Crusty Dinner Rolls with Butter, Strawberry Shortcake,. Blueberry Pie, Coffee, Ice Tea, and Lemonade
Make your Own Sandwiches Cost: $21.50 Minimum 30 guests Meat tray with Sliced Roast Beef, Smoked Turkey, Sliced Ham, Cheese tray with Choice of Two Cheeses: Cheddar, Swiss, American, Pepper Jack. Assorted Breads & Rolls. Served with Coleslaw (special recipe) or Pasta Salad, Sliced Tomatoes, Sliced Onions, Lettuce, and Assorted Condiments, Potato Chips, Chocolate Chip Cookies & Brownies, Coffee, Ice Tea, and Lemonade
Boxed Lunch Cost $13.00 Minimum 30 guests
Fajita Chicken Wrap (Fajita Chicken, Mixed Lettuce, Red & Green Pepper, Carrots, and Celery), 1 oz. Bag of Plain Chips, Pasta Salad, Brownie or Chocolate Chip Cookie and Apple
Off Menu at Cyndi’s Dockside cost varies. Huge variety of lunch and dinner items. See Menu
Hot Lunch or Dinner Buffet Plus – Minimum 30 guests include 2 entree’s, a Potato or Rice Dish, 2 Vegetables, Rolls with Butter, Tossed Salad with choice of dressings, Assorted desserts, Coffee, Ice tea and Lemonade. Price varies from 22.50 – $32. Entrees (pick 2)
- Roast Turkey with Gravy
- Roast Top Round of Beef with Au Jus
- Old World Pot Roast Penne with Marinara Sauce
- Haddock with Hollandaise or Lobster Cream
- Baked Country Ham with Pineapple Sauce or Raisin Sauce
- Chicken Parmesan or Chicken Picatta with Lemon Capers
- Herb Chicken with Fresh Mushrooms
- Baked Salmon in Dill Sauce or Hollandaise Sauce
- Marinara Meat Lasagna or Vegetable Lasagna with White Sauce
- Roast Pork Loin with Cranberry Glaze
- Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo
- Chicken Marsala or Pork Loin Marsala
- Haddock Creole (Tomato, Onion & Green Pepper)
Hors D’oeuvres Options- Served 25-30 guest.
- Assorted Mini Quiches $125
- Devil Eggs $25
- Shrimp Cocktail $125
- Mini Crab Cakes $355
- Bacon Wrapped Scallops $325
- Italian Meatballs $125
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs $125
- Lobster Pinwheels $249
- Stuffed Cucumbers with Baby Shrimp salad $75
- Stuffed Cucumbers with Curry Chicken Salad $60
- Teriyaki Beef Skewers with Pineapple and Peppers $299
- Teriyaki Chicken Skewers with Pineapple and Peppers $229
- Mini spring rolls $199
- Vegetable pot stickers $199
- Prosciutto wrapped melon $79
- Chicken Wings Breaded $199
- Chicken Wings Buffalo $199
- Stuffed Mushrooms with Crab meat Stuffing $99
- Stuffed Mushrooms with White Wine & Herb Stuffing $79
- Cheese and Herb Mini Bread sticks with Marinara Sauce $60
- Stuffed Celery with Cream Cheese and Olives $49
- Chicken tenders with Assorted Dipping Sauces $159
- Italian Sausage with Marinara Sauce $139
- Sliced Roast Tenderloin with Bearnaise Sauce $229
- Sliced Polish Kielbasa with Saute ed Peppers and Onions $79
- Please note: All events there is an added room charge, and sales tax.
- MAINE INN – $250- SEATS 250
- POLAND SPRING WATER MUSEUM $400 – SEATS 80
- MEL’S HILLTOP RESTAURANT $250 -SEATS 80
- MAINE STATE BUILDING $400 – STANDING 50
- PAVILION AT CYNDI’S DOCKSIDE $100 – SEATS 50
- Liquor service available with advance notice for an additional cost
- Linen also can be arrange for additional cost
- We can arrange delivery for an additional charge
Please reach out to Cyndi Robbins at email@example.com or arrange for a tour by calling Cyndi at 207-998-4351
For the safety and well-being of our clients and guests, food and beverages, which have not been consumed, are not permitted to be removed from a catered event. For all functions not attended (delivery or pickup) it is the responsibility of the customer to provide proper storage of food items.
It is advisable to plan as far in advance as possible. Please call to schedule your event no less than ten business days ahead of time. At the time the function is booked, please provide the following information: date, time, location of event, group/organization, estimated count, type of service, and account number. We require the final guaranteed count five business days before the event.
The final cost for billing purposes will be based on the guaranteed number supplied by the customer, five days prior to the event or the actual count on the day of service, whichever is greater. Should the actual number served fall below the guaranteed number, the customer will be billed for 100% of the customer guaranteed count. There will be no reduction in count after five business days prior to the event.
If you have an attendee with special dietary restriction, we ask that you please provide us this information at least three business days in advance.
Menu prices reflect the current rate and may be subject to change. Guaranteed prices for both service and menu items can be quoted 30 days in advance of the event. Exceptions to the 30-day quote are for those items based upon the day’s market price.
Prices for food service include the meal itself and any standard services provided for the event. Please add 8% sales tax to the price unless the ordering organization is tax exempt (a tax-exempt certificate must be provided prior to the event).
Alcoholic Beverages Service & Policy
All alcoholic beverages are served under our liquor license
Maine Law requires our bartenders to:
Request proper photo identification
Refuse to serve any person who is 21 and/or fails to provide a photo ID
Refuse alcoholic beverage service to any person who, in our judgment, appears to be intoxicated