The Job Fair will be April 13th 9AM-11AM at Dockside. Poland Spring Resort & Golf Course listed on the National Register of Historic Places is privately owned, featuring 3 inns, 11 cottages, 3 restaurants (including Cyndi’s Dockside) and an 18 hole Donald Ross golf course! We are open seasonally (May-October) and during that time we host thousands of hotel guests.
Come be part of the Poland Spring Family
1. Do you love meeting new people every day?
2. Are you a team player?
3. Need seasonal employment? Our busy season is May until October
4. Available to work weekends and mid week in summer?
- Kitchen: Cooking, Prep cooking/Dishwasher
- Pro shop: Counter Person, Snack-bar, Starter/Ranger
- Front Desk: Reservations/Gift Shop
- Housekeeping: Housekeeper or Laundry
- Wait Staff at Mel’s Hilltop
- Grounds Crew: Golf Course maintenance or Landscaping
- Cyndi’s Dockside: Wait staff or cooking or hosting
- Fenn Ice Cream Shop: Counter Staff
We are looking for people who are personable, have a positive attitude, are dependable, and most importantly can smile! Poland Spring is a great place to work, and has many benefits including:
- Free coffee and Poland Spring Water during your shift!
- Free golf at our championship golf course! (restrictions apply)
- Hotel & Golf Course Staff- Free meal at dining room while working breakfast or dinner hours!
- Cyndi’s Dockside Staff- $8.00 credit toward a meal during your shift!
- ½ off mini golf at our mini golf course!
- ½ off disc golf at our disc golf course!
- ½ off paddle boat, paddle board, canoe and kayak rentals at Cyndi’s Dockside!
- 20% off non-discounted merchandise at the Lodge & Maine Inn Gift Shops!
- 1 carload admittance to July 4th fireworks celebration!
- 20% off during your shift at the Maine Inn Snack Bar!
Down our application orJob Fair is Saturday April 13th 9-11AM at Dockside
Deliver to the Lodge at Poland Spring, 640 Maine Street, Poland Spring, ME 04274. Fax to 207-998-1150 or email to email@example.com